Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lucky Number Seven

Its seven months today since I left home. Time really flies, I don't even believe it myself. I haven't seen my family in so long, especially my Mum.

I remember back then it felt like I was going to Oz. The first miracle was even getting the funds, I remember that my Mum had to clear her account for me, my aunt gave me over $6,000, my bro bought me a laptop, my sis gave me money for a phone.... I just have to be successful, and change my family's story, there are no two ways about it.

I dint know what it would be like, who I'd meet over there...I pestered so many people, lol. And God raised help for me, even people I'd never seen in my life started linking me up with their friends over here

I thank God for his awesome astounding grace, he alone made my coming here possible, divine provision and anointing for uncommon favour. I wasn't even sure at some point if it was the right move and I wasn't excited about the relocation tbh, but he alone knows y I came here and I wish fervently that every purpose he had for my coming here will be fulfilled

While others were bored, homesick, etc, I never felt any of that. Maybe its cos I'd been used 2 being alone for a long time so it wasn't strange to me, but I can only thank God

D things I have learned in this seven months are way more than I've learned in my entire life. About life, about people, myself, my walk with Christ...there is no life outside God, I cannot reiterate enough

I never begged bread or lacked any good thing, neither have I been at anyone's mercy. He has been faithful, even to me that's 'Miss last-minute', lol. But God goes before me each time and grants me good success. Never has this scripture held more meaning for me than now " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Even I don't believe my grades at times.... I bless Jesus cos I am not the best but each time I have a testimony to tell and I say 'its Gods grace'...that his strength may always stand out in my weakness.

A few months to go, and I don't know what the next step would be, but as usual he's gone ahead of me already....
------------------

1 comment: