Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm still alive

Sooooo I haven't blogged in a hot minute.

I know,my readers (all 3 of them) expect d usual excuses, pressure at work, stress, etc. But tbh its none of d above.

I've been happy. Happiness... How is that an excuse? Oh, well I dunno really but I've been content.

Confused,dissatisfied,but happy all d same. So I haven't felt d need to blog.

Nywho,there's this challenge,you have to put up a post each day with a letter of d alphabet, alphabetically 4rm A-Z.

So I begin today...

3 comments:

  1. How do you know you have only 3 readers?

    Anyways, interested in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to pick up this challenge....but...busy, busy, busy.
    Can i start it on June 12? ask me later why that date. :)
    A-Z = More posts out of you. :)

    ReplyDelete